Saturday, December 30, 2006

Been to Italy lately?

Apparently Henry has....or at least his debit card. I was checking our bank account earlier and was shocked at how little money was in there since he just got paid yesterday. The last transaction (still pending not actually posted to the account yet), was something I didn't recognize and for $1150.00!! So after calling Henry and verifying he hadn't bought something outrageous, I called the bank. They said the charge was coming out of Italy and using Henry's debit card number. Crazy! The worst part is, yes they've cancelled the card and will dispute the charge and we'll get the money back, but now Henry is in Texas for another 3 days with only $20 on him.

4 comments:

mira said...

you caught me. Man, and I thought I was going to get away with it.

j/k. That really does suck, and I hope it all gets resolved quickly. Oh, and welcome to the blogosphere. Careful, it's addicting.

Haven't talked to you in forever, but erin keeps me sort of updated.

~emily (waasup.blogspot.com)

Hannah said...

Thanks Emily. I have to admit, I check your blog quite frequently. I just have never left a comment (on anyone's blog). I actually thought of you when I found out the unauthorized charge was from Italy. By the way, Ethan is adorable but the puppy is pretty darn cute too! You've added to my never ending list of dogs I hope to own one day.

Mrs. Guthrie said...

OUCH!! Did it all get ironed out yet?? And, I am trying the pics today... let's see if they work. And don't take it personally that I ignored your phone call the other day. I didn't think it would be appropriate for me to be throwing up while on the phone with you. :( Hope all is well!! :) xoxo

mira said...

gee thanks. you comment on your own blog before anyone else's, AND accuse me of stealing your identity in the same breath.

Puzza is a great dog, all things considered. She's going to be HUGE though, and I'm not sure I'm ready for that! and yeah, EP's a pretty great baby, I think we'll keep him ;-)