Saturday, February 3, 2007

Happy Birthday.....

to me! I've got to go to the post office to mail a package to Henry. Hopefully if I get there early enough the line won't be terrible. Then go get the oil changed in the truck and maybe go see a movie. What a fun day. Oh well.
I've gotten two presents so far....here they are:


It's a beautiful afghan from my sister (picture doesn't do it justice because it is incredibly soft!) and a coffee grinder from Henry's parents. I also am considering the following a "present" even though this was 2 days ago:
We actually had some snow here!!! They said we were just going to get rain but I walked out the door that morning and saw tiny flurries and by the time I got to the truck, it looked like that. And it kept snowing for about 3 hrs! I was in heaven.

1 comment:

Mrs. Guthrie said...

Happy belated birthday! :) I did think of you yesterday :) Hope all is good. Love ya!