Thursday, March 29, 2007

Dinner with a friend

I just got back from having dinner with Christian!!! The last time we had seen each other was my wedding! Since then, he's gotten married, had a little girl, and has another baby on the way. He is driving from Florida to NYC. It was so great to see him again and catch up with each other. Can't believe it's been almost 7 years. I had to ask someone to take a picture as proof that he was really here. I'm actually hoping he will be able to stop again on his way back (this time with his wife and daughter--they're flying up then driving back with him).

3 comments:

Mrs. Guthrie said...

If they stop, tell him hi :) Glad you got to hang out! :)

Hannah said...

If I'm not mistake I think he was talking about your brother (maybe Zach) when he was telling me this story of visiting me and going to church. He said one of my friend's little brother was sitting on her lap and she told him to name everyone in our row, which he did except he paused when he got to Christian. He pointed at him with this puzzled look and asked, "Who's that brown guy?" I don't remember this but could picture it!

Mrs. Guthrie said...

*lol* I DON'T doubt that!! Wow!! :) lol