Thursday, August 30, 2007

Last days of summer

It's been a while since I've posted anything.....all I can say is I've been busy enjoying every bit of the summer that I can. This past weekend I went to the Carolina Beach with 2 friends. (I'd post pictures but they're on my friend's camera and she has sent them to me yet.) This weekend I'm headed to visit friends in FL. Next weekend I've been invited to Charleston with fellow Army wives/softball player friends and the weekend after that I've already booked the room for my good friend Skye (who has been in New Mexico since May) and me at Ocean Isle! Whew!! And I'm tired just thinking and typing that. Oh! And Naomi was down to visit two weeks ago. We had fun and again I'd post pictures but they're on my friend's camera. She was wonderful and helped me organize our spare bedroom and rearrange the master bedroom. Great having family visit (hint, hint). :-)
I'm sure I'll have pictures to post of my trip to Florida.

1 comment:

Mrs. Guthrie said...

pictures pictures pictures! :) Hope you are having fun!!