Monday, January 21, 2008

C O L D

Get me out of here before I become a true Southerner! I have been told I have acquired a bit of an accent (Thanks Naomi!), although it’s nowhere near a drawl! But what really has me worried…..I can no longer tolerate the cold. We have had a very warm winter so far but that has started changing (as evidenced by my last post). This morning it was only in the high teens, low twenties! The past 3 workdays I have had my space heater running right beside me. Twice I have snapped at co-workers (service guys that work outside all day) who walked into the office and left the front door open. Anything below 40-50 degrees is COLD to me. I actually spent 30 mins driving home on lunch the other day to curl up in my bed for 15 mins! I also needed to grab something I had left there so it wasn’t my only reason for going but that’s all I wanted to do that day…..be toasty in bed. Well my fingers have finally unthawed this morning (typing this probably helped). Stay warm all you Northerners!!!

Edited: Forgot to say I've also been wearing leggings under my jeans.

2 comments:

Mrs. Guthrie said...

*lol* That's why I L.O.V.E. my wood stove. :)

Bug and Eye said...

LOL, I love my fleece socks!