Saturday, January 19, 2008

Loch Ness?

In our pond! I am not kidding.



This video is not that great. (I need a new camera.) But you should be able to see the crane and apparently it was stalking this "Loch Ness" creature. I would see this dark blob surface and go back under and keep moving away from the crane and the ripples it created were quite large. At one point when it surfaced, as it went back under I saw a long thin tail! It was so weird. I wish I had been able to get a good video/pictures. But I had so many pictures on my camera and was trying to delete them to make room and the thing was so far away by then. I don't know what the thing was. At first I thought maybe one of the turtles but it looked different and was not "floating" near the surface and then the whole tail thing!

No comments: