Tuesday, April 3, 2007

bedroom furniture

I realized I never posted about the bedroom furniture I got from a guy at work a while ago. It had barely been used at all and I paid less than the original price of the one dresser alone! I took video to show Henry and never took any pictures (too messy to do now). Oh and I really didn't want my narration on there but couldn't figure out how to do that. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4732726188365271514

And no idea what I've done wrong that it's the link to the video and not the actual video. Oh well.

2 comments:

mira said...

LOVE it! that is gorgeous. could you turn the bed around so it's against the outside wall to give you a bit more room?

I use photobucket for movies...seems to work really well because all I have to do is copy the code it gives me and paste it into blogger's compose window. works every time!

Hannah said...

I would definitely try the bed on the other wall but can't move the bed by myself, let alone all the other furniture. So maybe when Henry gets back.