Friday, April 6, 2007

new rug

I also never shared about the rug I got at a great price. I ended up working Sun March 25th at the Home & Garden show here in town. Well it got to be about time for it to end and everyone to pack things up and the Manager for Carpet One (big local carpet store), came by and practically forced me to go look at their rugs because they didn't want to take them all back to the store. I had already looked at them earlier and didn't really see any I liked but he promised a really good deal so I went to take another look. Took me FOREVER to find one mainly because our carpet is pink and our furniture is purple and I didn't think any of the rugs would match. Finally I spotted one I really liked and figured even if it didn't match what we currently have I would save it to use later/elsewhere. Got it home, rolled it out and was quite shocked at how nice it looked! So here's pictures of my 5x8 rug that I only paid $50 (including tax) for.

1 comment:

mira said...

can't beat $50. We spent $200 or so on two rugs when we first got here, and were pretty proud of ourselves. Pics are in our blog archives (of course) from Oct or Nov sometime...